One mom's journey through first time motherhood.
A journal to her son, Tucker, inscribing his birth into this world, the lessons and tricks they learned along way, and what they are not telling you in the prenatal books and classes.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ladies night!

I made it out to my first mom's group event, a wine party at another member's house. While it could have been an awkward social situation, it wasn't. The wine helped. I met a great bunch of mom's with great advice and interesting stories. The event was without kids, so for all they know I could have been a non-mom crashing their mom party. Luckily, I didn't have to stoop that low and had a surprisingly lovely time. At the end of the evening as my wine had dissipated from my blood and milk stream, I eagerly drove home for some much missed Tucker time! Looking forward to the friends you and I can make :)

P.S. Dad baby-sat in my absence, successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment