One mom's journey through first time motherhood.
A journal to her son, Tucker, inscribing his birth into this world, the lessons and tricks they learned along way, and what they are not telling you in the prenatal books and classes.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

day 50 - mom's big day and big $$ day


With the addition of a breast pump and a bottle to our daily routine I was able to escape the confines of home and the breastfeeding leash I've been bound to since April 22. Where was my escape? With my split ends and roots meeting in the middle, highlighted with flecks of gray, I was off to the Asha Salon on a desperate mission to not look so ragged. I left with a lot less hair and some new highlights to blend in the gray.

On my way out I stopped by Calumet Photo for the Pocket Wizard FlexTT5, giving me a Pocket Wizard set and my first opportunity to us the off camera flash. Lots of pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment