One mom's journey through first time motherhood.
A journal to her son, Tucker, inscribing his birth into this world, the lessons and tricks they learned along way, and what they are not telling you in the prenatal books and classes.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

chatty cathy

I'm watching Tucker, you, having a complete dialog with "the other baby" in the mirror of your my My Little Lamb Swing. Cooing, laughing, calling, then near crying. All with animated arms and face. Pure, unbounded, joy. We need a video camera.

This leads me to one of my hopes of having a child... Other than complete life fulfillment, I'm hoping beyond all hope that having a child will bring back to my life some of the creativity and imagination I've lost over the course of my lifetime. You know the artistic fun side one has before they spend tens years working in corporate America? Yeah, I'm hoping to rediscover that part of myself, enhance it, and apply it to my life, my writing, and my photography.

Here's to children and all the wonderment they bring to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment